Easy Convert Video to MP3 Format
This powerful AVI to MP3 Converter allow you to set start and end points for transcoding. In other words, it is possible to convert only a portion of the entire movie. For example, if you need to extract music from some episode.
It is so easy to turn your AVI to MP3 format. Simply click "Open Video" button, or just drag and drop your AVI files to the list. After that, select an output quality from the Profile list, and also you may select a Destination directory and other output parameters. In the end click Convert button to begin transcoding of the video AVI to format MP3. You can now relax and take a cup of cofee while AVI to MP3 Converter extracts MP3 audio from your videos.
If you want to edit extended settings, you may adjust Audio Saple rate, Channels, Bitrate etc.
- Convert video to MP3 with fast speed and perfect output result.
- Convert any other video format to MP3. The following additional source formats are supported: 3GP, MP4, MPG, AVI, AVM, ASF, MPEG, WMV, DAT, OGM, VOB, RM, AVS, FLV, MKV, MOV, RMVB, TS, TP etc.
- Trim video. Clip your favorite segments of a video.
- Optimized Conversion Profiles. The AVI to MP3 Converter has optimized profiles for a High, Standard and Low quality of conversion. You can adjust an existing profile for future conversions.
- Join multiple output audio tracks into single file.
- Playback audio files. You can listen any title from the list of added audio files
- No need of skills for working with AVI to Audio Converter.
- Easy to use and user friendly graphical and user interface. Just a few clicks to complete the conversion with supervising the whole process on real time.
- Safe, easy and malware free for use.
Audio Video Interleaved (acronym AVI) is a multimedia file format that contains both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. This format is developed by Microsoft as a part of its Video technology for Windows. An AVI file can use various codecs and formats so there is no defined format for AVI file unlike the other formats, for example standard DVD video that has the standards for resolutions, codecs and bitrates used. This is a video to audio converter, that can convert any other format to MP3.
MPEG-1 Layer 3 (or MPEG-2 Layer 3) is the most popular audio encoding format today. It is widely used on computers and portable media players. The compression is based on idea that the parts of the audio that human hearing is not able to recognise, may be removed from the destination audio file. A typical MP3 file encoded at 128 kbit/s (12:1 compression) is near CD quality. Although this is a lossy format, it can produce very high quality audio.
System Requirements:- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7;
- 20 MB free hard disk space;
- 512 MB RAM or more;
- 1GHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above.
Download AVI to MP3 Converter.